Property ID: #3267471
Great Investment or First Home
Here is a great opportunity to purchase this lovely three bedroom townhouse located in a well maintained complex and in a convenient location in Runcorn.
Featuring two levels, the downstairs level is an open plan lounge and dining area, large kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard and bench space, downstairs toilet and internal laundry, single remote garage with internal access and large covered entertaining area overlooking the courtyard with garden shed.
The upstairs level features a large master bedroom with air conditioner and two walk in robes, the two other bedrooms are good size and have built in robes and all are serviced by the two way bathroom with shower, spa bath and there is gas hot water and separate toilet.
Currently rented at $350 per week with a lease to the 15/04/2018 and low body corporate fees of $474 per quarter so whether you are looking for a great investment return or a first home buyer looking to get into the market this townhouse represents great value for money.
Don't delay, inspect this Saturday!
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master with two walk in robes and air conditioner
- One 2-way bathroom with spa bath
- Two toilets, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench space
- Gas hot water
- Large covered entertaining area
- Courtyard with garden shed
- Single remote garage with internal access
- Currently rented at $350 per week to 15/04/2018
- Low body corporate fees of $474 per quarter
- In Warrigal Road School catchment
- Short walk to 150 bus to city
- Short walk to Fruitgrove Train Station
- Well maintained complex
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Runcorn Realty will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information. Please note floor plans may vary slightly from displayed.
Contact agent for details
•Close to Parks
•Close to Schools
•Close to Shops
•Close to Transport
•Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
•Built In Robe/s
•Walk In Robe/s