1. Drive past suitable rental properties.
2. Contact rental department and leave name and contact phone number to be contact once an inspection has been arranged at the relevant property. There will only be one inspection time set up and this will be a group inspection.
3. Application forms will be handed to you at the internal inspection. An application form must be filled out by all people over the age of 18 that will be residing at the property.
4. Application forms are handed into the rental department during these following times:
Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 4.30pm
Saturday - 8.45am to 12.00pm
Applications will not be accepted outside of these times.
Application forms must be filled out completely which includes signing in all places and providing fax/email addresses and phone numbers for employment, and current and previous landlords. It is the prospective tenant's responsibility to gather the required contact details.
EACH APPLICANT MUST provide 100 points of identification (This will equate to six forms of ID)
You MUST provide one of the following. The first photo ID is worth 50 points and any subsequent photo ID is worth 10 points.
* Australian Drivers Licence
* Australian Issued 18+ Card
You MUST provide proof of income – this is worth 10 points
* Centrelink Income Statement
* BAS Statement
The remainder of your 40 points is to be made up of the following – these are worth 10 points each and can only be used once to make up the points eg. two bank statements are only worth 10 points.
*Current Vehicle Rego Papers
* Bank Statement
* Reference from Previous Lessor
* Telephone/Electricity/Gas Bills
* Copy of Birth Certificate
* Other Photo ID
* Complete Rental Ledger
* Medicare Card
* Key Card/Credit Card
* Official Documents with Name & Address
APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS THEY ARE COMPLETED IN FULL AND 100 POINTS OF IDENTIFICATION IS PROVIDED -NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. There will only be five (5) applications per property accepted (only applications filled out completely and with 100 points of ID taken). All applications must be received within one working day of the inspection.
6. Approximately two (2) working days are required to process applications. This is dependant on all your faxed references being returned eg. employment and rental, and also your personal references being contacted. This is why it is essential that you provide correct and up to date fax and phone numbers. Also it is a good idea for you to contact all your references and let them know we will be contacting them to ensure that they respond quickly.
7. If your application is approved you will be required to come into the office and sign all relevant lease paperwork and pay one weeks deposit within 24 hours.
If your application is declined be aware that no reason is required to be given.
8. Unapproved applications will be shredded within seven (7) days.